Views: 107 Author: Ada Ru Publish Time: 2022-01-18 Origin: Site
In the current integrated wiring products, the distribution frame has a voice distribution frame and a network distribution frame. The default we are talking about today is the network patch panel.
In daily contact, we often see these types of patch panels: integrated patch panels, modular patch panels, and angle patch panels. So which one is better to buy? Here I will introduce these kinds of patch panels for you one by one.
1. One-piece distribution frame. An integrated patch panel means that the patch panel shares one board for every six ports. All ports are fixed. Not removable. This is one of the mainstream products in the current market.
（1） The advantages of this patch panel: it can be installed and played immediately. No disassembly required. And the price is relatively cheap. （2）The disadvantages of this type of patch panel are: The PCB board of this type of patch panel is wider and requires longer unwinding. Its near-end crosstalk margin value is nearly 1 dB lower than the modular one. (2) This distribution frame cannot be replaced. A certain port of this kind of patch panel is broken, you can only find the redundant port and rewire it. If you don't have redundant ports, you can only repurchase the patch panel.
2. Modular distribution frame: The modular distribution frame is composed of RJ45 module and wiring empty frame. This patch panel is also one of the current hot products.
1. The advantages of this distribution frame: (1) The modular design of this distribution frame meets the requirements of the modular design of integrated wiring. (2) When the port is damaged, the module product of the same manufacturer can be selected for replacement. Low prices for repairs and replacements. (3) The PCB board width of the modular distribution frame is small, and there is no need to unwind the cable too long, and it has a good near-end crosstalk margin. (4) The integration of multiple different wiring system modules can be assembled on one patch panel: for example, the fusion of Category 5 and Category 6 and Category 6 ultra modules, and the fusion of copper cable modules and optical fiber couplers. 2. Disadvantages of this type of patch panel: The module PCB board of this type of patch panel is relatively narrow. Generally, the module needs to be removed for wiring and then plugged back in. One more process is more troublesome. Therefore, some construction workers do not like it very much.
3. Angle distribution frame: The angle distribution frame divides the distribution frame into two ends, which can be bent to form a certain angle (generally the maximum angle is 120°).
1. The advantages of this patch panel: This patch panel has both the function of wire management, and there is no need to use a horizontal wire management frame. Not using a patch panel can save 1U of rack space. It can save the usage of the height space of the cabinet; 2. Advantages of this patch panel: This patch panel has requirements for the depth of the cabinet. Generally, a cabinet with a depth of 800mm is required.